| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ezeiza in February is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 100.8mm (4in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Ezeiza February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ezeiza, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ezeiza:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 290.9 kms (180.8 miles) NE
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 81 kms (50.4 miles) ENE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) NNE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 26.3 kms (16.4 miles) N
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 230.2 kms (143 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 213 kms (132.4 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 212.4 kms (132 miles) E
- La Plata, Argentina - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) ESE
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) ESE
- Dolores, Argentina - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) SSE