| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ezeiza in March is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 110.4mm (4.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Ezeiza March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ezeiza, Argentina
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ezeiza:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 290.9 kms (180.8 miles) NE
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 81 kms (50.4 miles) ENE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) NNE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 26.3 kms (16.4 miles) N
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 230.2 kms (143 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 213 kms (132.4 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 212.4 kms (132 miles) E
- La Plata, Argentina - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) ESE
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) ESE
- Dolores, Argentina - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) SSE